Wednesday, April 8, 2015

3 and 4 of 10: Cards and written snapshots

Can you say derailed? Easter weekend got in the way of my ten projects, but that's ok, because it was a lovely weekend. Now it's time to catch up. 

I made a set of cards with some Basic Grey paper, plus something silly for my sister. The bird illustration is cut from a vintage children's book that I picked up at a thrift store, and the text refers to our endless card games when Jill visited last fall.
I'm also working on writing a few paragraphs in my journal about each of my boys at this moment in time. I think of them as written snapshots. I've done this a time or two before, and I always love going back and reading the descriptions of their characteristics, quirks, habits, and favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment