Monday, August 25, 2014

Eye candy: part 1 of 5

The kids went back to school today, and I'm feeling lots of positive vibes and creative energy.  I've got some new ideas that I hope will smooth out the routine here at home, plus several creative projects and home improvements that I'm eager to get started on.

Every day this week, I'm going to post things that are fun, beautiful, or inspiring, starting with a few images from our weekend trip to San Antonio.

I'm a sucker for a colorful mosaic:
 or an adorned building:

 or art glass:
 another mosaic:
 a crazy flower (which I found by googling "crazy purple flower"):
 another mosaic, this one in 3D (at Mi Tierra):
 and fruity, colorful public art:

The start of a new school year is such a great time.  Excuse me while I go crack open a blank notebook and a fresh box of colored pencils...

No comments:

Post a Comment