Wednesday, April 1, 2015

1 of 10: Garden path

It's my birthday month, and I'm feeling vaguely unsatisfied, like I haven't accomplished as much as I would have liked to in the last year. Sure, I've kept three little boys alive, which is no small feat, but I'd like a few more tangible items checked off the to-do list.

The goal is ten projects in ten days. Here's number one:
It's a path out to the garden, made of rough stones and cedar mulch, and I just finished it this afternoon. It represents lots of work, spread out over a couple weeks worth of toddler nap times. I am sort of in love with mulch right now, by the way. I love the look and the smell of it.

Check back tomorrow for project number two! (I honestly don't even know what it is yet. I just had the "10 things" idea a couple hours ago when I finished the path.)

1 comment:

  1. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next..
    garden mulch ideas

    ReplyDelete