Monday, February 11, 2013

May I suggest...

Wondering what to make for dinner tonight?  Last week I made Pioneer Woman's recipe for beans.  I had forgotten how much I love that dinner, because you throw the stuff into a pot, walk away, and a couple hours later, it's ready.  I usually make corn pancakes from the Jiffy boxed mix to go with it.

Then, because I hadn't yet put my PW cookbook away a coule days later, I decided to make cinnamon rolls.  (I don't make the maple frosting; instead I just mix some butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar, then thin it with a little milk.  It's imprecise but has turned out well every time I've tried it.)

This morning, after getting online to look up "just one quick thing," I'm pulling myself out of a 90 minute wormhole of searching design blogs, craft blogs, and images of art, collage, and fabrics.  I've got a box full of old fabrics and yarn that I'm itching to turn into something awesome.  Update to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment