Monday, July 10, 2017

Day 10: Songs

All done writing about death? Ready to move on to something a bit more fun? Let's make some song lists!
Music-loving mannequin at the Cathedral of Junk

My favorite idea within this topic is to write about songs that remind you of specific people or experiences or periods of time in your life. I still own old mix tapes (actual tapes, you guys. I'm very old) that friends (like Autumn) made for me in high school, as well as the one Matt made for me when we were dating. Those songs bring me right back to 1992 and 1996.

Other ideas for your journal:

-Your favorite songs when you were younger

-Your favorite songs now

-Songs that you like to sing loud in the car

-Songs that you wallowed in after breakups

-Songs that you hate

-Favorite songs by genre, like pop, church hymns, Christmas songs, or music your parents or grandparents listened to

No comments:

Post a Comment