Saturday, July 22, 2017

Day 21: Highlight reel

In my last post I mentioned that getting to live in the same neighborhood as all my favorite people is one version of heaven I've imagined. Another involves getting to re-live or at least re-watch all of the best scenes from my life.
What if you could make a highlight reel of your life and experience those moments whenever you wanted to? What would you include?
My list features milestones you might expect, such as my wedding, college graduation, and the birth of my children, though I'd like to edit the scenes to make them less brutally hot, less brutally hot, and less blindingly painful, respectively.
I'd also include a lot of small, easy, happy moments like this day I spent in Costa Rica while on a study trip in college.
I was with great people, the scenery was incredible, and we had no agenda that afternoon except to sit on the porch and look at the volcano. It's one of the most peaceful memories I have.
What's on your highlight reel?

No comments:

Post a Comment